Canada/New England Fall Foliage EduCruise 2021
CREDIT UNION WINDS OF CHANGE SYMPOSIUM
Royal Caribbean's ‘Brilliance of the Seas’
October 10 – 17th, 2021
EXPLORE THOSE INCREDIBLE CHANGES, THAT WILL IMPACT THE FUTURE OF YOUR CREDIT UNION
The speed of change is both exciting and frightening. Credit Unions can’t continue to do “business as usual”, but must become flexible and quick. To be able to do this, credit unions must have a good grasp on what changes are blowing their way. Participants in this credit union cruise/conference will be given a better understanding of what changes are coming, how to prepare for fast paced change, and how to use change to better serve the members.
Join Credit Union EduCruises onboard Royal Caribbean’s deluxe ‘Brilliance of the Seas’. This beautiful ship has more walls of glass, balconies and glass elevators that face the sea and more open spaces than ever before providing you with unforgettable panoramic views. Sail from Boston, with stops in Portland and Bar Harbor Maine, then into Canada with a chance to see the famous lighthouses in Saint John New Brunswick’s Bay of Fundy and beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia before returning to Boston. This fall conference cruise is sure to enchant with its many colors, incredible local specialties and unique vistas!
Credit Union Topics We Will Navigate
- “What Looms Over the Horizon”: A look ahead for credit unions and their leaders—big challenges and opportunities
- “The Winds of Change Are Blowing Your Way”: What credit union members and potential members really want
- “Who’s Really Steering Your Ship”: Best Practices and insights for improving leadership effectiveness
- “Charting Your Course”: Credit union strategies and innovations—better ways to serve members, to grow, and to successfully compete in the financial services industry
- “The Crew Speaks”: Big idea discussions—participant questions –the sharing of successes, stumbles, and lessons learned
Landing Big Benefits For Your Credit Union
- Receive Free Consultation with our on-board industry leaders
- Participate in several networking opportunities
- Discuss leadership concepts and techniques that can make a difference
- Discover how an effective Board/Management Team equals future success
- Learn from others about their Credit Union's leadership success strategies
- Discover how your credit union can thrive in times of fast paced change
- Create a game-plan for future regulatory and economic change
- Compared to most other credit union cruises, you'll return home with more ideas
- Find solutions to problems your CU is facing today, and will soon be encountering
All Sessions are very interactive. Questions, discussion, and exchange of ideas are highly encouraged. Some Pre-Cruise Work may be assigned. Plenty of Networking opportunities throughout this educational journey.
SPEAKER FOR THE COURSE
John Vardallas is founder of The AmericanBoomer, an international Credit Union business consulting organization. He conducts and facilitates leadership, management development, marketing and strategic planning seminar training for credit union staff and volunteer leaders.
John is one of the most requested speakers in the credit union industry and has spoken before thousands of credit union volunteers and management teams during his long career. John has facilitated countless credit union strategic planning sessions around the world.
An international trend watcher, John also helps leaders synthesize credit union industry trends into strategic organizational directions. He is the author of ‘Leadership Thoughts for Prospering in the 21st Century’.
Tony Robinson is President & Founder of Credit Union EduCruises, a credit union conference/cruise and training organization. Tony is a popular discussion leader in the Credit Union industry and is known for his content packed, fast-paced, creative and fun presentation style! He has led numerous educational sessions to credit union audiences across America, and over 15 countries.
Tony has over 40 years of Credit Union industry expertise. Before founding Credit Union EduCruises, Tony held leadership positions with the CUNA Mutual Group, the Tennessee Credit Union League, EPL Software & Data Processing, and two southeast credit unions.
ABOUT THE SHIP
‘Brilliance of the Seas’ is the second Radiance-class ship in Royal Caribbean's fleet. The ship's mediumish size -- it holds some 2,112 passengers at double occupancy -- allows cruisers to feel they have the best of both worlds: a vessel with ample activities and crew who provide incredible service. As with all ships in the Radiance series, passengers are never at a loss for a view: the ship's stunning nine-story central atrium is surrounded by glass, and elevators face the outside. Nearly every public area has a stunning view. Brilliance is suitably named, as the design of the ship is innovatively designed to be easy to navigate. The plethora of outdoor features, such as the rock climbing wall and mini-golf course are easy to find.
PORT & CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
Meet with your Credit Union Peers while visiting New England and Eastern Canada’s most scenic ports of call. From your ship’s balcony, relax and enjoy the spectacular views such as glorious colors, and you’ll realize this experience can only happen along the stunning and dramatic coasts of Canada and New England. Stroll through history among colonial brick buildings, autumn woods and rocky shores as you experience the sights, sounds and flavors unique to Canada and New England.
Day Port of Call Arrival Departure
Sunday: Boston, Massachusetts - 5:00 pm
Monday: Portland, Maine - 7:00 am 6:00 pm
Tuesday: Bar Harbor, Maine - 7:00 am 7:00 pm
Wednesday: Saint John, NB (Bay of Fundy) - 7:00 am 6:00 pm
Thursday: Meetings - Cruising
Friday: Halifax, Nova Scotia - 7:00 am 7:00 pm
Saturday: Meetings - Cruising
Sunday: Boston, Massachusetts - 7:00 am
Redefining the cruising experience one room at a time. Our staterooms are an alluring escape from the non-stop action our cruise ships are known for. From our spectacular views to our deluxe amenities, a stay with us is like nothing at sea.
Select the perfect one of these beautiful cabins to rest, relax and rejuvenate:
Interior Stateroom – An affordable, comfortable choice for your relaxing pleasure
Outside Stateroom – Enjoy the nice sized window in this comfy cabin
Balcony Stateroom – Sit and watch the world go by on your private balcony
* $1,700 registration fee for the Conference attendee if paid by check
* $1,800 registration fee for the Conference attendee if paid by credit card
- Interior Stateroom - Category 4V: $1,267.00 per person, double occupancy
- Oceanview Stateroom - Category 4N: $1,420.00 per person, double occupancy
- Balcony Stateroom - Category 2E: $1,810.00 per person, double occupancy
- Balcony Stateroom - Category 2D: $1,931.00 per person, double occupancy
- Interior Stateroom - Category 4V: $2,120.00 per person, single occupancy
- Oceanview Stateroom - Category 4N: $2,426.00 per person, single occupancy
- Balcony Stateroom - Category 2E: $3,206.00 per person, single occupancy
- Balcony Stateroom - Category 2D: $3,449.00 per person, single occupancy
Pricing is capacity controlled. Rates are subject to change, by Royal Caribbean, once the staterooms reserved have been sold. Additional stateroom categories are available based on current rates. 3rd and 4th Person: Not available within current group block – but upon request
Initial Deposit: $600.00 per person
Final Payment: No later than July 2, 2021
Requirements: A valid US passport is necessary with a minimum validity of 6 months from date of return
From date of deposit to July 2, 2021 Initial deposit of $400.00 per person
July 3, 2021 – August 9, 2021 75% package price cancellation fee
August 10, 2021 to 0 days prior No Refunds
If you plan on arriving a few days early, or staying over a few days after our cruise/conference … simply let the travel experts at Fox World Travel know. They will be happy to book you a great room and schedule some fantastic optional tours. Also, speak with these travel industry pros about booking your round trip air and optional tours as well. Their toll free number is listed below.
WHAT YOUR RATE INCLUDES:
Rates are based on double occupancy, except when noted. Cabins are subject to availability. Rates do not include airfare, trip insurance or airport transfers. Strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation insurance. Transfers may be purchased if arriving the same day that the ship departs, and the day the ship returns. Transfers are $24.95 each way and are subject to change. Ask us to quote Trip Insurance and round trip air prices.
To attend the conference and/or to take advantage of these group rates, all cabin reservations must be booked through “FOX WORLD TRAVEL”, our travel affiliate. The cabin deposit and Conference Registration Fee is immediately payable upon first booking this cruise/conference. Cruise Rates subject to change by cruise line.
Contact our FOX World Travel Team at:
Toll Free: 1-888-367-2571