Hawaiian Isles EduCruise 2021
CREDIT UNION LEADERSHIP FORUM
November 6 – 13th, 2021
Honolulu – Maui – (overnight) – Hilo – Kona –
Napali Coast (scenic cruising) – Kauai (overnight) - Honolulu
Norwegian Cruise Line – ‘Pride of America’
EXPLORING STRATEGIC CHALLENGES THAT WILL IMPACT YOUR CREDIT UNION’S FUTURE SUCCESS
Participants in this Credit Union cruise/conference will be given a better understanding of what changes are coming, how to plan for change, and how to use your plans to better serve the members. This educational cruise/conference will focus discussions on long-range success. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn and cruise to some of the most beautiful islands in the Pacific.
Join fellow Credit Union Board Members, Committee Members and Senior Management on a cruise & conference adventure around the Hawaiian Islands. Immerse yourself in the rich culture, incredible landscapes and delicious cuisine of Hawai`i on this one-of-a-kind 7-day cruise from Honolulu on ‘Pride of America’. Where you can explore an island every day of your cruise – from the lush, fragrant vegetation of Kaua`i to the Big Island’s dramatic volcanoes and the famous surfing beaches of Oahu. Where you can enjoy overnight onboard stays in both Maui and Kaua`i, giving you even more time to discover the best of island living. Where each day is spectacular, and every night is legendary. This is how you Hawai`i. Aloha!
This CU EduCruise is packed with useful cutting edge information, focused around these key leadership topics
- Building Your Team’s Capacity to Think Strategically—Strategic thinking is a critical skill that every credit union leader needs, but it can be difficult to develop while responding to the day-to-day challenges that seem to just keep coming at you.
- Developing a World-Class Strategy Process—Strategic planning is a process, not an event. In this engaging session, you will discover insights for developing a world-class strategy process for your credit union. (Hint: It’s not about the planning session.)
- Discovering the Right Strategic Destination for Your Credit Union—The inherent challenge every credit union faces is to discover the right strategic destination to pursue—the one that leverages its unique capabilities and talents to most effectively serve its members today and tomorrow.
- What’s On (or should be on) Your Mind?—Share your ideas and insights, get your questions answered, learn what’s working, what’s not, and what’s next, and shape your vision for implementing effective leadership strategies moving forward.
Landing Big Benefits For Your Credit Union
- Receive Free Consultation with our on-board industry leaders
- Participate in several networking opportunities
- Discuss key leadership strategies that can make a difference
- Discover how an effective Board/Management Team equals future success
- Learn from others about their Credit Union's leadership success strategies
- Discover how your credit union can thrive in times of fast paced change
- Create a strategic game-plan for future survival
- Find solutions to problems your CU is facing today, and will soon be encountering
- Share with other CU volunteers and management staff
All Sessions are very interactive. Questions, discussion, and exchange of ideas are highly encouraged. Plenty of networking opportunities throughout this educational journey
Tony Robinson is President & Founder of Credit Union EduCruises, a credit union conference/cruise and training organization located in Birmingham, Alabama.
Tony has presented credit union educational sessions in numerous states across America, and also in 17 countries around the world. His sessions include such topics as Credit Union Leadership, Board/CEO Communication, Creating World Class Member Service, Understanding Why Some Credit Unions Fail, Credit Union Board/Management Succession Planning, and much more. Tony is known for his fast-paced, creative and fun presentation style!
Before founding Credit Union EduCruises, Tony had leadership positions with the CUNA Mutual Group, Tennessee Credit Union League, EPL Software & Data Processing, and two large credit unions. He was also the Founder of Masterful Events, Inc., a credit union training and consulting company.
Tony has a BS Degree in Business from the University of South Alabama. He is also a graduate of the Southeast CUNA Management School and the CUNA Graduate Management School.
Tony Robinson, CEO
Credit Union EduCruises
ABOUT THE SHIP
NCL Pride of America
Aloha! Come aboard Norwegian Cruise Lines’ ship, ‘Pride of America’, the only cruise ship that sails round trip from Honolulu year-round so you can vacation on your schedule. As you journey from one exotic island to the next, learn about the Hawaiian culture through the eyes of native ambassadors on board our ship. When not taking advantage of the beautiful beaches, enjoying a guided tour to a remote village, or taking a fun helicopter ride to get a birds eye view of a volcano – then simply enjoy Hawaii in the spacious public areas or from the privacy of your stateroom balcony – perfect for whale watching, witnessing Kilauea Volcano or taking in the dramatic views of the incredible Napali Coast
Wake up to stunning island views as more than half our staterooms have balconies! Get up close and personal with the untouched beauty of Hawaii right outside your door. Most balcony staterooms include two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed, a sitting area and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to a private balcony with amazing views.
Package Pricing: Double Occupancy
Balcony Stateroom - Category BE : $2,555.17 per person, double occupancy
Balcony Stateroom – Category BB : $2,586.06 per person, double occupancy
Single Rates :
Balcony Stateroom - Category BE : $4,954.01 per person, double occupancy
Balcony Stateroom – Category BB : $5,015.77 per person, double occupancy
Enclosed pricing is capacity controlled. Rates are subject to change once the staterooms reserved have been sold. Additional stateroom categories are available based on current rates. 3rd and 4th Person costs upon request.
If you plan on arriving a few days early in Honolulu, or staying over a few days after our cruise/conference … simply let the travel experts at Fox World Travel know. They will be happy to book you a great room and schedule some fantastic optional tours. Also, speak with the travel industry pros about booking your round-trip air as well.
WHAT YOUR RATE INCLUDES:
- Seven-night cruise aboard NCL’s ‘Pride of America’
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks while onboard the ship (some specialty restaurants may be an additional cost)
- Choice of balcony cabin categories
- Current taxes and fees
- Entertainment as provided onboard the ‘Pride of America’
- Customized informative travel documents containing all trip details and helpful packing and planning information
- Hawaii Drink Program (1st & 2nd person in the cabin) (See details below)**
- 2 Dinners in Specialty Restaurants**
- $50.00 USD Shore Excursion Credit per cabin
- 250 Minute Internet Package per cabin
** Guest is responsible for 20% gratuities on the retail value of the Beverage and Specialty Dining Package. Cruise Amenity packages are subject to change at any time and restrictions apply.
Amenity Information: Hawaii Beverage Package is applicable to ‘Pride of America’ only
Applicable for guests 1-2 on the reservation. Eligible guests are entitled to two beverages per person per transaction. Includes a variety of beverages up to $15 USD retail price. Also includes fountain soda, freshly squeezed juice, bottled water (flat and sparkling), non-alcoholic beer, and specialty coffee (limited to dining rooms only). Hawaii Beverage Package does not include: specialty coffee outside of the restaurants, room service, mini bar purchases, or vending machines. Any items over $15 will receive a $15 discount and the guest will be charged the difference to their account.
*A 20% gratuity and beverage service charge will be added to all package purchases; your check may reflect applicable VAT and/or taxes for certain ports or itineraries. Packages may not be shared and are non-transferable and non-refundable. No substitute for package if guest cannot consume all beverages included.
The purchase of any alcoholic drinks within the Hawaii Beverage Package may, in certain individual circumstances, be restricted in accordance with Hawaii’s Intoxicating Liquor Law and applicable local rules and regulations. No substitute for package if guest cannot consume all beverages included. Other terms and conditions may apply. Please note that rates and package price are subject to change at any time. Guests purchasing this package on board during the dates of March 1st through April 15th will only be able to purchase on embarkation day. (Subject to change)
Airline flights, air-imposed baggage fees, gratuities to ‘Pride of America’ onboard staff, airport porters, meals (other than those included in the package); optional excursions that may be offered, and any items of a personal nature. Travel insurance protection is not included. Ask your travel consultant about our reasonable options.
Initial Deposit: $250.00 per person
Final Payment: No later than July 1, 2021
Requirements: Proof of Citizenship
Requirements: A government-issued photo I.D. which includes a valid passport book or a valid driver's license with a photo. A REAL ID driver’s license may be required for flights at the time of trip.
Honolulu Airport / Ship Transfers (optional):
If arriving day the cruise embarks, and departing day of cruise disembarks:
Additional cost - $25.00 each way (subject to change).
Must arrive a minimum of 3.5 hours prior to cruise departure and flight departure on the return.
EDUCRUISE CONFERENCE FEE:
- $1,500 conference registration fee for each attendee – If paid by check
- $1600 conference registration fee for each attendee – If paid by Credit Card
- In order to attend the Conference, the cruise must be booked through our designated travel associates at FOX WORLD TRAVEL
CRUISE CANCELLATION FEES:
From date of deposit to July 1, 2021 Initial deposit of $250.00 per person
July 2, 2021 – August 6, 2021 25% package price cancellation fee
July 7, 2021 – September 6, 2021 50% package price cancellation fee
September 7, 2021 – October 6, 2021 75% package price cancellation fee
October 7, 2021 to 0 days prior to travel No refunds
Fox Cancellation Fees:
In addition to any vendor (ship, airline, hotel, tour operator, or other travel supplier) fees, Fox World Travel charges the following fees for changes or cancellations:
- Between the date of deposit through August 6, 2021: $100.00 per person
- From August 7, 2021 to time of departure: $200.00 per person
Additional fees may apply for cancelled air reservation if purchased through Fox World Travel. Once airline tickets are ticketed, they may be non-refundable.
Contact our FOX World Travel Team at:
Toll Free: 1-888-367-2571