Italy, Turkey & Greek Isles Odyssey 2022
CREDIT UNION TRANSFORMATIONAL GROWTH FORUM
August 15 – 26th, 2022
Rome, Italy – round trip
Celebrity Cruise Line – ‘Celebrity Reflection’
EXPLORE LEADERSHIP STRATEGIES & SKILLS THAT WILL IMPACT YOU AND YOUR CREDIT UNION’S SUCCESS
The speed of change in the financial industry is both exciting and challenging. Credit Union Leaders can’t continue to do “business as usual”, but must become flexible and quick. To be able to do this, credit unions must have an understanding of critical changes impacting strategic growth, leadership success and innovation. Participants in this credit union cruise/conference will be given a better understanding of what changes are coming, how to prepare for fast paced change, and how to use this knowledge to experience transformational growth in your credit union.
Travel with us on the incredible Celebrity Reflection to ancient Italy, Greece and Turkey. Your cruise conference odyssey begins in historic Rome (Civitavecchia) and then travel to legendary Sicily; then onto magical Greece. After visits to Santorini, Mykonos and Athens, you will spend two days in mysterious Turkey. After a day at sea, you’ll spend a day in the fascinating city of Naples, Italy. Its’ historic city center is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Your Credit Union EduCruise Odyssey will conclude back in Rome.
EXPLORE LEADERSHIP STRATEGIES & SKILLS THAT WILL IMPACT YOU AND YOUR CREDIT UNION’S SUCCESS
- Working the Oracle – a discussion of the future for credit unions
- Characteristics of a Spartan Board – leadership traits needed to succeed
- Applying the Ancient “Golden Mean” - rediscovering your passion over excess (profits)
- The Socratic Method of Idea Discourse – an idea exchange
- Lessons Learned From The 300 – facing and dealing with insurmountable odds
- Sharpen Your Swords and Spears - survival strategies for the unexpected
- Beware of Trojan Horses – what to look for in a new CEO
- DeFi - The future of finance!
And Much More …
Landing Big Benefits For Your Credit Union
- Receive Free Consultation with our on-board industry leaders
- Participate in multiple networking opportunities
- Discuss growth concepts and techniques that can make a difference
- Discover how an effective Board/Management Team equals future success
- Learn from others about their Credit Union's future growth strategies
- Discover how your credit union can thrive in times of fast paced change
- Create a game-plan for future regulatory and economic change
- Find solutions to issues your CU is facing now, and may soon encounter
- Share with other CU Volunteers and Senior Management Leaders
All Sessions are very interactive. Questions, discussion, and exchange of ideas are highly encouraged. There are plenty of networking opportunities throughout this educational journey.
JOHN VARDALLAS is founder of The AmericanBoomer, an international Credit Union business consulting organization. He conducts and facilitates leadership, management development, marketing and strategic planning seminar training for credit union leadership staff and volunteer leaders.
John is one of the most requested speakers in the credit union industry and has spoken before thousands of credit union volunteers and management teams during his 20-year career. John has facilitated countless credit union strategic planning sessions across America, and has presented at credit union conferences and programs around the world.
An international trend watcher, John also helps leaders synthesize credit union industry trends into strategic organizational directions. He is the author of ‘Leadership Thoughts for Prospering in the 21st Century’
John Ainsworth serves as president and CEO of BONIFII, a credit union-owned CUSO that focuses on delivering innovative applications on a global distributed ledger platform for credit unions. In this position, Ainsworth brings his wide breadth of expertise to develop and enhance CULedger’s growth strategy. He plays a vital role in its launch of innovative and game changing applications on a global distributed ledger platform for credit unions. Along with his executive team, Mr. Ainsworth will focus on the company’s capitalization, industry relationships and corporate development.
Prior to joining CU Ledger, he served as executive vice president of North America markets at MasterCard Worldwide, where he was responsible for managing the independent bank and credit union segments. He previously held the position of senior vice president of global accounts, where he managed business development activities for one of MasterCard’s largest and most complex global members including debit, RFID, prepaid, acquiring and commercial segments.
Mr. Ainsworth is a seasoned financial services executive whose background includes more than 30 years of product and sales management experience with major financial organizations, such as SunTrust Banks and Visa International. Having led and mentored sales forces specializing in strategic solution sales, he is credentialed with national recognized commercial sales programs such as Huthwaite and Miller Heiman.
Mr. Ainsworth attended the University of Tennessee, Vanderbilt University and American Institute for Banking.
ABOUT THE SHIP
Set sail aboard Celebrity Reflection® and experience a luxurious vacation that brings some of the most amazing destinations in the world closer than you ever imagined. Relax in stylish accommodations and enjoy all of the award-winning onboard experiences that make our cruises so incredible. There’s also an exclusive sanctuary for guests of The Retreat® which includes private restaurant dining and 24/7 lounge. Enjoy endless ocean views, catch some sun, and play your favorite outdoor games on a ¼ acre of real grass at The Lawn Club. And, invigorate your senses at The Spa. From unforgettable spaces to world-class amenities, and distinct features, you’ll rest and recharge the moment you step aboard.
CRUISE PACKAGE PRICING:
Package Pricing: Double Occupancy
- Verandah Stateroom – Category 2A : $3,830.69 per person
- Concierge Class Verandah Stateroom – Category C2 : $3,859.69 per person
- Aqua Class Verandah Stateroom – Category A1: $4,576.69 per person
Single Rates: Single Occupancy
- Verandah Stateroom – Category 2A : $7,320.69 per person
- Concierge Class Verandah Stateroom – Category C2 : $7,378.69 per person
- Aqua Class Verandah Stateroom – Category A1: $8,812.69 per person
Enclosed pricing is capacity controlled. Rates are subject to change once the staterooms reserved have been sold. Additional stateroom categories are available based on current rates.
3rd and 4th Person: Not available within current group block – but upon request.
Cruise Price Includes:
- Eleven-night cruise aboard Celebrity’s Reflection
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and room service on board ship (some specialty restaurants may be an additional cost)
- Choice of Veranda, Concierge Verandah and Aqua Class Verandah cabin categories
- Classic drink package (restrictions apply)
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Gratuities to shipboard staff
- Current taxes and fees
- Entertainment as provided onboard the Reflection
- Customized informative travel documents containing all trip details and helpful packing and planning information
GROUP REGISTRATION FEE DISCOUNT:
If your Credit Union books 4 or more cabins aboard this EduCruise, each of your conference attendees, who book aboard this EduCruise, will receive a $200 Conference Registration Fee Discount.
Not Included: Airline flights, air-imposed baggage fees, airport porters, meals (other than those included in the package); optional excursions that may be offered, and any items of a personal nature. Travel insurance protection is not included. Ask your travel consultant about our reasonable options.
Initial Deposit: $450.00 per person
Final Payment: No later than May 6, 2022
Cruise Amenities Included:
Includes three amenities (Tips, Surf Wi-Fi and Drinks, Classic Beverage Package) in your cruise fare, with the ability to upgrade amenities with the purchase of Elevate or Indulge package. All guests are eligible to receive Tips, Drinks and Surf Wi-Fi.
Celebrity Cancellation Fees:
From date of deposit to May 6, 2022 Initial deposit of $450.00 per person
May 7 – June 1, 2022 25% package price cancellation fee
June 2 – June 15, 2022 50% package price cancellation fee
June 16 – July 15, 2022 75% package price cancellation fee
July 16, 2022 to 0 days prior to travel No refunds
Additional fees may apply if airline tickets are purchased.
Fox Cancellation Fees:
In addition to any vendor (airline, hotel, tour operator, or other travel supplier) fees, Fox World Travel charges the following fees for changes or cancellations:
Between the date of deposit through May 6, 2022: $100.00 per person
From May 7, 2022 to time of departure: $200.00 per person
Additional fees may apply for canceled air reservations if purchased through Fox World Travel. Once airline tickets are ticketed, they may be non-refundable.
CU EduCruises Information:
$1,700.00 registration fee for each conference attendee - if paid by Check
$1,800 registration fee for each conference attendee– If paid by Credit Card
$100.00 Early Booking Registration Fee discount if reserved by December 1, 2021
Rome (CIVITAVECCHIA) Ship Transfers:
if arriving and departing day of cruise are an additional cost - $143.90 round trip/ $71.95 one way (subject to change).
Must arrive prior to 1:30 pm prior to cruise departure. Flight return must be 10:50 am or after at the end of the cruise.
FOX World Travel
Toll Free: 1-888-367-2571
BOOK WITH FOX WORLD TRAVEL IMMEDIATELY TO SECURE YOUR PREFERRED CABIN