New Year’s Eve Caribbean EduCruise 2021 - 2022
CREDIT UNION LEADERSHIP SYMPOSIUM
December 26th, 2021 - January 2nd, 2022
Ft Lauderdale – Nassau – St Thomas – San Juan – Dominican Republic
EXPLORING LEADERSHIP STRATEGIES THAT WILL IMPACT YOUR CREDIT UNION’S SUCCESS
As leaders, planning for the future can be a frightening and risky process. Participants in this credit union cruise/conference will be given a better understanding of what changes are coming, and how to strategically plan for future change as Directors and Committee Members.
Join EduCruises on this educational and fun-filled New Year’s Eve Cruise while sailing the Eastern Caribbean and Bahamas! Set sail aboard Celebrity Reflection® and experience a luxurious experience that brings some of the most tropical destinations in the world closer than you ever imagined. Relax in stylish accommodations and enjoy all of the award-winning onboard experiences that make Celebrity Cruises so incredible. Enjoy dining options that include distinctive restaurants with menus crafted by Michelin-starred chefs and the most awarded wine collection at sea. Their dedicated staff is there to tend to your every need. Enjoy endless ocean views, catch some sun, and play your favorite outdoor games on a ¼ acre of real grass at The Lawn Club. Then, cap off the outdoor fun with delicious grilling specialties at Lawn Club Grill. You can also take your palate to new heights with exciting culinary experiences by our Global Culinary Brand Ambassador, Chef Daniel Boulud. Shop in luxury boutiques. And invigorate your senses at The Spa. From unforgettable spaces to world-class amenities, and distinct features, you’ll rest and recharge the moment you step aboard.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn and discover new leadership strategies and skills from acclaimed Credit Union Industry Speakers while bidding farewell to 2021, and greeting the New Year of 2022!
THIS CU EDUCRUISE IS PACKED WITH POWERFUL INFORMATION FOCUSED AROUND KEY POWERFUL TOPICS
- Foundations of the Modern Credit Union Volunteer
- From Bylaws to Travel Policies: Creating Governance Documents that Work
- High Level Questions Boards Can Use to Increase Effectiveness
- Conduct Risk and Ethics for Credit Union Volunteers
- Learning from Other’s Mistakes: When Bad Things Happen to Good Credit Unions
- Open Forum: Let’s Discuss Those Key Issues That Keep You Up at Night
- And Much More …
LANDING BIG BENEFITS FOR YOUR CREDIT UNION
- Receive Free Consultation with our on-board industry leaders
- Participate in several networking opportunities
- Discuss key leadership strategies that can make a difference
- Discover how an effective Board/Management Team equals future success
- Learn from others about their Credit Union's leadership success strategies
- Discover how your credit union can thrive in times of fast paced change
- Create a strategic game-plan for future survival
- Find solutions to problems your CU is facing today, and will soon be encountering
- Share with other CU volunteers and management staff
All Sessions are very interactive. Questions, discussion, and exchange of ideas are highly encouraged. There are plenty of networking opportunities throughout this educational journey.
Attorney, author, consultant and nationally recognized trainer, David A. Reed is a partner in the law firm of Reed and Jolly, PLLC. Through Reed and Jolly, Mr. Reed provides guidance to credit unions concerning a variety of matters including the establishment and revision of policies and procedures, organizational compliance, collections, security, contractual agreements, regulatory matters and corporate governance. In addition to his legal expertise, Mr. Reed is a Certified Fraud Examiner and Chairman of a Supervisory Committee.
His engaging speaking style has garnered him status as a regular lecturer nationwide on topics such as regulatory compliance, governance, examination planning, consumer lending, bankruptcy and collections. He offers facilitation services and a full range of on-site training programs that can be delivered to the Board, executive team, managers or frontline staff.
Nationally recognized speaker, writer and communications professional, Diane Reed, currently serves as President of CUDoctor, a full-service credit union consultancy, assisting credit unions nationwide with human resource, marketing, community relations, compliance, sales, training, board relations and governance, and executive support. Prior to joining CUDoctor, Diane served for more than a decade as Vice President of Administration for a mid-sized credit union. Diane’s expertise in “Service-Oriented Culture Change” has been cited in such publications as “Credit Union Times”, “Credit Union Management” and a host of other industry magazines. She has co-authored cross-discipline (Human Resources and Security) articles such as “Bad Guys Don’t Always Wear Black” published in “Credit Union Magazine.” In 2016, she teamed up with CUNA to create and deliver the industry’s first Credit Union HR Compliance Certification School, a program which has proven not only popular but a new “necessary” for all credit union HR professionals.
ABOUT THE SHIP
Set sail aboard Celebrity Reflection® and experience a luxurious vacation that brings some of the most amazing destinations in the world closer than you ever imagined. Relax in stylish accommodations and enjoy all of the award-winning onboard experiences that make our cruises so incredible. There’s also an exclusive sanctuary for guests of The Retreat® which includes private restaurant dining and a 24/7 lounge. Enjoy endless ocean views, catch some sun, and play your favorite outdoor games on a ¼ acre of real grass at The Lawn Club. And, invigorate your senses at The Spa. From unforgettable spaces to world-class amenities and distinct features, you’ll rest and recharge the moment you step aboard.
Package Pricing: Double Occupancy
- Oceanview Stateroom – Category 08: $2,426.38 per person
- Verandah Stateroom – Category C2 : $2,576.38 per person,
- Concierge Class Stateroom – Category 2C : $3,027.38 per person
Single Rates : Single Occupancy
- Oceanview Stateroom – Category 08: $4,514.38 per person
- Verandah Stateroom – Category C2 : $4,814.38 per person
- Concierge Class Stateroom – Category 2C : $5,716.38 per person
Enclosed pricing is capacity controlled. Rates are subject to change once the staterooms reserved have been sold. Additional stateroom categories are available based on current rates. Cruise taxes and fees are included and subject to change.
3rd and 4th Person costs upon request.
Conference Fee Information:
- $1,500.00 registration fee for each conference attendee if paid by check
- $1600 registration fee for the conference – If paid by Credit Card
- $100.00 Early-Bird Registration Fee discount if booked by May 1, 2021
- Ft. Lauderdale Ship Transfers: if arriving and departing day of cruise are an additional cost - $31.90 round trip (subject to change).
- Must arrive prior to 1:30 pm prior to cruise departure. Flight return must be 11:30 am or after at the end of the cruise.
Cruise Package Price Includes:
- Seven-night cruise aboard Celebrity’s Reflection
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and room service on board ship (some specialty restaurants may be an additional cost)
- Choice of Ocean-View and Balcony cabin categories
- Classic drink package (restrictions apply)
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Gratuities to shipboard staff
- Current taxes and fees
- Entertainment as provided onboard the Reflection
- Customized informative travel documents containing all trip details and helpful packing and planning information
Not Included: Airline flights, air-imposed baggage fees, airport porters, meals (other than those included in the package); optional excursions that may be offered, and any items of a personal nature. Travel insurance protection is not included. Ask your travel consultant about our reasonable options.
Celebrity Cruise Line Cancellation Fees:
- From date of deposit to Sept 17, 2021 / Initial deposit of $250.00 per person September 18 – October 12, 2021 25% package price cancellation fee
- October 13 – October 26, 2021 / 50% package price cancellation fee
- October 27 – November 24, 2021 / 75% package price cancellation fee
- Nov 25, 2021 to 0 days prior to travel No refunds
- Additional fees may apply if airline tickets are purchased.
Fox Cancellation Fees:
In addition to any vendor (airline, hotel, tour operator, or other travel supplier) fees, Fox World Travel charges the following fees for changes or cancellations:
Between the date of deposit through Sept 17, 2021: $100.00 per person
From September 18, 2021 to time of departure: $200.00 per person
Contact our FOX World Travel Team at:
Toll Free: 1-888-367-2571